The bunch is an online community where members have the opportunity to try products and share their views about them. The bunch community and the website (bunch.woolworths.com.au (the “Site”)) is owned and operated by Woolworths Group Limited (ABN 88 000 014 675) (“Woolworths”, “us”, “our”, or “we”).
If you join bunch or otherwise access or use the Site, we will collect your personal information including your account information (nominated member bunch nickname, gender, address, contact details and image/avatar) and any personal information within the materials you post on the Site (such as reviews, opinions, recipes, articles, photos, videos, comments and discussions with other members on the Site).
We will collect your personal information primarily for the purpose of enabling your participation as a member of the community, which includes considering any enquiries or requests you make, for the purpose of promoting our products and services to you, and facilitating your use of the Site.
Other ways we may use your personal information and the information shared by you with us, are as follows:
· we may use reviews, opinions, recipes, articles, photos, videos, comments and discussions you share on the Site, for research and analytical purposes, to help us improve our products and/or product offerings;
· we may use reviews, opinions, recipes, articles, photos, videos, comments and discussions you share on the Site for promotional and marketing purposes:
- on any of our websites and on our social media platforms; and
- in other material (such as catalogues, magazines, posters and point of sale material and digital advertising) as well as corporate communications (such as media releases, press releases, shareholder reports and annual reports); and
· to comply with our legal obligations.
Your reviews, opinions, recipes, articles, photos, videos, comments and discussions (and any personal information within those) you share on the Site will be viewable by other members of the bunch community and will be identifiable via your chosen username and chosen image/avatar.
If we use your reviews, opinions, recipes, photos, videos and articles (and any personal information you share within those):
· on any of our websites or on our social media platforms, it will be publicly viewable and will be identifiable only via your chosen bunch nickname (unless we confirm otherwise with you in advance); and
· in other material or corporate communications, it will be publicly viewable and will be identifiable only via your chosen bunch nickname (unless we confirm otherwise with you in advance).
Please remember that bunch is a public online community. Any personal information you share about yourself or other person on the Site will be accessible to other members of the bunch community, and in certain circumstances (as outlined above) accessible by the public. For this reason, please do not share any personal, sensitive or confidential information about you or any other person whilst using the Site.
It is usual for us to disclose your personal information within the Woolworths Group corporate group and we may pass this information onto persons, companies or other entities who perform functions or services on our behalf, such as our product suppliers, IT services, or where otherwise required by law. Some of those companies we may disclose personal information to may be located overseas in countries including New Zealand, India, the United Kingdom and the United States.
We will request that any organisation to which your personal information is disclosed also treats the information as confidential.
If you have an enquiry about privacy, you can contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 1300 908 631. Our lines are open Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm (AEST). Alternatively, you can write to the Privacy Officer – Woolworths Group Limited, PO Box 8000, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153.
Last updated: August 2019